ORDERING AND PAYMENT
- Can I change or cancel my order?
If you're having second thoughts about your online order and wish to cancel it, please call our Customer Service Center at 1-888-888-8888. A representative will be able to help you with the cancellation.
- What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, Pay Pal and gift cards.
- Will my credit card be charged immediately?
No. A pre-authorization will be placed on your credit card that will identify and tag the money for your order. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped. We'll send you an email to let you know when this happens.
- Can I ship to P.O. boxes?
Yes. All orders shipped to P.O. boxes may be delivered by the US Postal Service as an alternative to our standard shipping carrier. In either case, you will be able to track your order. Select ground shipping for these orders as we cannot guarantee expedited or overnight deliveries to these addresses.
- When will my order be shipped?
Your order will be processed and shipped within two business days of your order being submitted.
- How do I know that my order has been shipped?
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped, which will include your tracking number and a link so that you can track your order.
- Where's my order?
Once you have placed an order, you can check on its status at any time using the track your order page and order reference number on your order confirmation email and your email address.
- What is your return policy?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days from the delivery date.
- All merchandize must be unwashed and unworn.
- All hangtags must be attached to the garment and proof of payment must accompany the garments at time of return
- All garments are subject to inspection.
- Shipping costs are not refunded.
- How do I ship my online return?
To return an item to our ecommerce warehouse, simply complete a return form provided in your packaging. Send your returns to the Tsu.ya address shown on the return form you printed. You should ship your return with a carrier who will provide you with a tracking number to ensure that your package does not get lost. Packages must be return prepaid. The cost of shipping merchandise is not refunded.
- When will my purchase be refunded?
Once your package has been received, your refund will be issued in the original form of payment within seven business days. You will be notified via email when this transaction has taken place. Please note that banking institutions may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle.
- Why should I become a registered user?
- To make your life as easy as possible. When you place an order, your information will be filled in automatically.
- Quick check out – super fast and easy checkout process since all of your info is already saved.
- Address book – save shipping addresses for yourself, your friends and your family in your personal address book so you avoid typing in their information each time you send a gift.
- Be the first to know – if you choose, we'll email you when the latest Tsu.ya wear is available.
- See your order history – save a full listing of your previous purchases.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- Is ordering over the internet secure?
Yes. We've taken several steps to ensure all information received from our online visitors is secure from unauthorized access and use. All transactions are completed on a secure server.
FINDING OUT ABOUT TSU.YA APPAREL
- Does Tsu.ya offer a catalogue?
No. However, you can keep up with our latest offerings by joining our email list.
- Can you tell me when new products and events are announced?
Sure! Join our email list to be the first to know.
- Are there other places to purchase Tsu.ya apparel?
Yes. Tsu.ya apparel is available in select retail stores and their corresponding websites. If you have purchased Tsu.ya apparel through one of these retailers, please consult the retailer for their return information.
- Does Tsu.ya offer price adjustments?
While we offer returns on unworn garments within 30 days of purchase, we do not offer price adjustments.
- Does Tsu.ya ever discount their products?
We may mark down some styles and colors to make way for new gear.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Tsu.ya was founded by Olympic gold medalist Kristi Yamaguchi to support the active lives of women today. To learn more about our company, check out The Tsu.ya Story
- Where does Tsu.ya manufacture its products?
We currently work with production facilities throughout the world. We take great care in selecting factories that share our commitment to quality and ethical work conditions.
- What are the conditions like in the Tsu.ya production facilities?
The factories we use are clean, safe, properly ventilated, well lit, healthy work environments. We assess the health, safety and quality of working conditions before establishing a working relationship.
- What is Tsu.ya doing to reduce its environmental footprint?
We believe environment stewardship is smart and ethical business practice. Here's how we're trying to reduce our footprint:
- Limiting and re-purposing fabric scraps
- Reducing packaging where possible
- Using recycled and recyclable packaging when necessary